Hellenic Clothing Industry Association (HCIA) is a non profit industrial association established in Athens in 1962. It represents Greek companies from all sub-sectors of the clothing industry (men, women and children’s clothing, underwear, swimwear, shirts, fashion accessories and raw materials).
- Represents the sector’s companies vis-à-vis International, European and National authorities.
- Provides information and consulting relating the commercial, industrial and social policy matters.
- Participates in the negotiation of sectoral and regional collective agreements.
- Disseminates information on technological, industrial, commercial and economic issues.
- Represents the industry in International and European sectoral organisations (Euratex, GINETEX, etc).
we provide a wide range of services to our members using the HCIA’s network of contacts for information gathering. These services include the following:
Information provision on:
- National and European Union projects.
- Financing opportunities and means.
- Commercial-economic developments and trends.
- Technical issues (product specifications, information systems, telecommunications, environment and sustainability etc).
- Legal matters.
- Submission of proposals to relevant projects and identification of partners through international network.
- Telematics and Electronic Commerce applications.
- Credit and financial matters.
- Quality Management.
- Submission of proposals to national and European RTD programs.
- Implementation and project management.
- Supporting businesses to develop new products.
- Technology transfer.
- Development of Electronic Commerce applications.
- Partners search for:
- Identification of representatives, subcontractors and specialised personnel
- Selling and purchasing of equipment and materials
- Business links with foreign companies and organizations
- Business advisory services for franchising, branding and marketing
- Export promotion
- Support for start-ups
Sectoral and individual company promotion:
- Development of Internet pages.
- Issuing of advertising material and sectoral guides.
- Organising of exhibitions, fashion shows and trade missions.
Training and education:
- Information provision on existing training and education packages.
- Technical training on Electronic Commerce.
- Training on the usage of specialised sectoral software applications.
- Provision of training centre and related facilities.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The composition of the Board of Directors of HCIA, as it emerged at a meeting of 18/06/2020, is as follows:
- Kourbelas Pantelis (President)
- Kafkalas Nikolaos (1st Vice President)
- Siamidis Dionisios(2nd Vice President)
- Georgas Vassileios (General Secretary)
- Karamichalis Konstantinos (Treasurer)
- Masselos Vassileios (Member)
- Konstantinou Efstathios (Member)
- Kourbela Anastasia (Member)
- Giannetos Nikolaos (Member)