We are pleased to inform you about today’s launch by the European Commission (DG TRADE) of the Access2Markets, the new portal for EU exporters and importers to find detailed trade related information.
All content previously on the Trade Helpdesk and Market Access database is now on Access2Markets, and it is available in all 24 official EU languages.
The portal is available here: https://trade.ec.europa.eu/access-to-markets/en/content/.
In addition to key country-by-country information about import and export conditions, Access2Markets has:
- step-by-step guides into importing/exporting goods and services
- detailed guidance on rules of origin
- an assessment tool on product’s origin
- trade terminology explained
- examples of how certain tariffs will fall over time
- graphs with trade statistics
A tutorial on how to work with Access2Markets is available here: https://audiovisual.ec.europa.eu/en/video/I-196216?&lg=OR.